A heat pack will help keep the succulents warm during transit and prevent them from freezing in the winter. If your succulents are shipping to or "travel" through areas that will fall below 40F during transit, please add a heat pack to your order. Most succulents are only cold hardy to 40-45 degrees and will not recover from being frozen.Details:
- Designed for reliable and steady heat release for 72+ hours
- Simple to use and deliver optimal results with color indicator on the warmer
- Provides an average warmer surface temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38C).
- Produces an average temperature of 70°F in a standard 1cu. ft. shipping box. Steady heat is maintained for a prolonged duration.
- Environmentally safe, can be disposed in regular trash.
We activate the heat pack just before shipping your plants to make sure they arrive happy! You will need 1 heat pack for each order.